Friday, May 29, 2015

Moab


Spent a couple weeks in Moab, UT recently. The weather was mostly good, especially the temperatures which were cooler than usual for May. It rained frequently, which was good and bad. Good because it kept the dust down, mostly. Bad because it turned the red dirt into very slippery mud and caused the roads to become more torn up when ATVs and 4-wheel drive vehicles churned up the mud. Overall, it was a good stay though.

This was the view out my window.

And this out the other side.

Jeanne and I went to Canyonlands one day. I've been there a couple times before and blogged about it, so I'll just post a few pictures.





Canyonlands is one of my favorite national parks. We didn't go Arches as I've been there before too and it was especially crowded this year. A ranger at Canyonlands said that the number of visitors this year at national parks in Utah is up 20-30%.

On to Colorado. I might actually post more pictures next week.

2 comments: