Monday, June 23, 2014

Denver Botanic Gardens


My friend, Laura, invited me and Debbie to the Denver Botanic Gardens (she has a membership and free passes - Thanks Laura!). The weather was perfect while we were there.

There was a wonderful assortment of flowers, plants, trees, ponds and lily pads.

The following two pictures were ones taken by Laura that she let me post here.


In addition, there was a special exhibition of glass sculptures by Dale Chihuly. I believe I've seen some of his work at the Desert Botanical Gardens in Phoenix.



This one was my favorite.

This was a great place to spend a few hours wandering around and enjoying the scenery with good company.

2 comments:

  1. Can't beat a free garden. I like the sculpture with the balls too. That one looks like a bunch of worms. Kind of creepy.

    ReplyDelete