Monday, September 16, 2013

More from New Mexico


While at El Malpais and Bluewater Lake State Park, I met up with fellow blogger, Barbara and her best travel buddy, Katie. You can see her blog here. You know, it seemed like we'd known each other longer than just a few months of reading each other's blogs.

Barbara took pictures of these two horses that were roaming around the park for a few days. I didn't even see them outside my rig when these were taken. Thanks for the pictures, Barbara!

Hey, I recognize this RV. Skylark!!

I read Andy's website when I was researching RVs and it resulted in my buying a Lazy Daze motorhome, so I was very happy to finally meet Andy! We had a great couple visits and, not a surprise, I learned a lot while talking to him.

At the El Malpais campground, I met Sandra and Mickey who I went out to the La Ventana Arch with while there.

We also met at Bluewater Lake one day and then I met up with them at a forest service campground near Gallup for a couple nights. It was great traveling with these gals.

I also met RVJohn and Hazel and her beautiful greyhounds. Sorry I didn't get pictures, but you can see them on their blogs.

I hope to meet up with all these folks again. The visits all seemed too short.

It's been crazy weather here. Lots of lightning (some too close for comfort), thunder and rain. Glad that there aren't any more storms in the forecast for the next week.


4 comments:

  1. You've really been meeting a lot of people. I don't read any of those blogs. I'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really DID meet a lot of people in a short time. I guess I did, too, RV John, Mickey and Sandra - and you! Fun to meet people, and then see them again in a different place, which I'm sure we'll do. If not before, I'll see you at Quartzsite for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the kind words, and I am so glad that we can look forward to seeing you down the road!

    ReplyDelete