Thursday, August 22, 2013

Indie


This is Indie. She's Debbie's dog. While Debbie and Evan were in California, I got to dogsit for a while. She's obsessed with toys and she likes playing catch with these little plush balls that I got her (there's one between her paws here).

This is Indie after playing catch and fetch. She's worn out.

This is Indie during a thunderstorm. She's terrified of the thunder. She's wearing a Thundershirt. It seems to help a little. There were thunderstorms nearly every afternoon.

Here's a closeup of her sitting on my lap. She's smiling, right?

I've considered getting a dog. They're good company, for sure, but I think I'll just hold that thought for now. Maybe next year.

6 comments:

  1. Awww...what a little cutie pie. Dogs ARE wonderful company and the love they give is beyond anything we could imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean and spending time with a sweet little dog can be a big influence. But every time I think about getting a dog, I remember, they're a full time commitment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is absolutely darling! Poor thing - in her little Thundershirt.

    I don't know what I would do without Katie - she is such good company and a good watch dog. Someone to talk to and she sure protects me. Also makes me get out and walk, which I probably wouldn't do half as much if I was on my own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chica and I found each other 6 months ago and I am so glad we did. Someone told me once that whether you are gone 5 minutes or 5 hours they we still be just as excited to see you. It is truly unconditional love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think she might even be giggling...just look at the mischief in those eyes!

    ReplyDelete