Monday, July 15, 2013

Niagara Falls


I'd never been to Niagara Falls and when Brion said he'd like to go there, it sounded good to me.

Here's a shot of Horseshoe Falls from the top at the Niagara Falls State Park in New York. You can see the mist before driving into the park.

Here you can see one of the boats called "Maid of the Mist". When you go on the boat (tho we didn't), you get a rain poncho. It's quite wet down there.

The American Falls is in the foreground and Horseshoe Falls in the background. I took this from an observation platform.

Brion went to the Cave of the Winds which he said was awesome. He came back to the rig smiling and WET. He got a rain poncho there but his jeans were soaked from the knees down. He said it was totally worth it.


4 comments:

  1. Nice pictures! It is a great place, I have been there many times since I was a kid growing up just 50 miles away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I've never been there - I've got to put it "on my list!" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTASTIC! I hope I get to see it someday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I visited Niagara Fall with my parents when I was young. I will never forget that experience. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete