Friday, February 15, 2013

Pictures of Mark

Here are some random pictures of Mark in no particular order.

My favorite Halloween picture of the kids.

Mark enjoyed playing on the computer at a very young age.

Nap time

Mark took music lessons for a while and he understood music theory well. He also taught himself to play guitar with Debbie's help. I don't have any pictures or recording of his playing guitar. He was pretty good.

Here are a few pictures of some of our travels. Not great quality photos, but good memories.

Yosemite falls

Camping near Big Bear

Disneyland. We lived nearby and went often, especially when family visited.

Washington DC

Brion and Mark at the Indy 500

Debbie's high school graduation. She was an Honor Graduate and he was proud of her.

My sister took this at her house in Arkansas. It's one of my favorites.

My niece took this at her house in Connecticut. Mark's shirt says, "I'm right, you're wrong. Any Questions?" He was always right.

Friends on a New Year's Eve in Brion's backyard.

With Debbie and Jonathan

Playing 4-person chess with the guys. Mark was good at chess.

Couldn't you just love this kid just by seeing this picture?

Miss you, Marko.






2 comments:

  1. What great pictures and wonderful memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures. They tug at my heartstrings ~ I miss Mark, too Sally

    ReplyDelete