Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Longmont

Spent a few days in Longmont with the WINs. One day, we took a drive through Rocky Mountain National Park, which is always a treat.

Here we were on the way into Estes Park.


We stopped at a couple places on the way to the top of Trail Ridge Road.


Here's a picture from the top. Really, the pictures don't even start to capture the beauty, but I'll post anyway.


One day, Diana, Phil and I checked out a classic car show in Longmont. I won't bore you with a lot of pictures of old cars (this time), but I wanted to post this one. It reminded me of my Uncle Jimmy, who drove one like it, tho his was 2-tone green. A bunch of us would pile into the car and drive out to Hammonasset State Park to go fishing or something like that. Good times. Lots of good memories.


While in Longmont, near the park where this car show took place, I came across something I'd never seen before - a black squirrel. Just a curious thing.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Joel
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete