Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mission San Juan Capistrano



I was recently encouraged by my friend Kate to update my blog. I was planning to delete it, but figured I'd try once more to keep it up and post every now and then.

I'll have to go back and pick up where I left off.

In January, my sister and her new husband came to visit here in southern California. We took them out to dinner as a wedding present. We went to Pelican Hill and ate on the heated patio. We had a beautiful view of the ocean and the food was outstanding.


Later, we went to the Mission San Juan Capistrano. This is a Spanish mission in San Juan Capistrano, California that was founded in 1776, long before California was part of the United States.

Here are a couple pictures.


You can read about the mission here. It's a beautiful place to spend a weekend afternoon.



4 comments:

  1. Good heavens! Don't give up on it! Just post when you have something to say like I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, please don't give up on it. Glad to see you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the secret to successful blogging is to not make it a chore. Just post when you feel like it. It is not a job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As others have already stated "DON'T DELETE YOUR BLOG". Just blog when you feel like it. You will love going back through it to see where you have been.

    ReplyDelete