Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Las Vegas Wedding

Drove to Las Vegas for a Dec 11 wedding - Sally and Ted got married. They live in Illinois, so it was nice that they had the wedding within driving distance of me. For those who don't know Sally, she's my sister.

Here's the happy couple:


The reception was in the Eiffel Tower restaurant in the Paris hotel on the strip. It was a small reception of just a couple dozen people. Photo below is of Brion, Sally, Ted and me.


As is normally the case, there was lots to see and do, but I didn't take any pictures. I snagged the pictures above from my sister's facebook page.

Spending Christmas in southern California. The kids are flying in from out of town, so it should be a fun time. Maybe I'll take some pictures while they're here...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great spot for a wedding. Have fun with the kids and TAKE PICTURES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Sally's dress! Merry Christmas to you - hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete