Sunday, June 27, 2010

Oregon

I can fully appreciate the fact that I've been living in a desert (southern California) when I come to a place like this. My first impression of Oregon is that it's so WET. There's lots and lots of green everywhere. Lots of trees and grasses and rivers, streams and lakes. It's like a jungle!

I went for a drive east of Eugene today and took a little hike to see some waterfalls. The air was misty and smelled so fresh and green.



After driving a while, I found a neat place to stop for lunch. I was surprised that there weren't more people here. Beautiful place, huh?


There are so many things to see and do around here that I'm not sure where to go these next couple weekends.

Stay tuned...


2 comments:

  1. Cool pics. I really liked the waterfall and the stream. It definitely isn't Southern California.

    Also, I am seeing whether I can actually post a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Brion...beautiful pictures! It looks like you are having fun! Love ya! (Hi Brion!)

    ReplyDelete