Saturday, May 8, 2010

Body art

I wanted to get a tattoo for my 50th birthday, but could never find just the right piece of art and not really sure where I want to put it anyway, so I gave up that idea a while ago. Now, back at the Scarborough Renaissance Festival, I checked out the Henna tattoos and liked one of a phoenix, so got it painted on:
It's still not exactly what I'd want permanently tho. Kasey is going to work on designing a tattoo for me.

I spent another week with my bro, which was great. And now I'm back on the road and in New Mexico. I've been wanting to check out the Santa Fe area for a number of years now, so that's where I'm headed.

I've been meaning to say why I call this blog Wish You Were Here - I don't usually send postcards when I travel, but on those occasions that I've sent postcards, I've always only written this on them: Wish You Were Here. Some of you know that already. Anyway, I figured this blog could take the place of any postcards I might be inclined to send.

NOTE: I won't be travelling east of the Mississippi this year. I'm headed back to the west coast and will be there all summer and into the autumn months. East will have to be next year. Or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment