Monday, March 29, 2010

Brrr!

It was 34 degrees outside when I got up this morning. I'm in Las Cruces, NM, at about 4,000 ft.

Nice view from my current parking space. It's especially lovely at night with city lights sparkling in the distance.
It's quiet up here. Having lived in apartments for many years, I'm still getting accustomed to the whole quiet thing. It's kind of nice I guess, but I really think that quiet is highly overrated. Let's see how I feel about that six months or a year from now.

On Sunday, I walked around an outdoor market square and decided I should get a tshirt from the various places I visit, provided I see one that I like. There were several here that really appealed to me and it was tough making a decision on which to get. Here's the one I ended up buying.
The design on the tshirt is actually a copy of a painting by Ginny Hogan. I've since found her website and really like her paintings.

Oh, by the way, you can click on any of the pictures here to see a larger version.

2 comments:

  1. Love the shirt, and the blog is great. - Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! thought you might have forgotten how to shiver.

    ReplyDelete